Sunday, April 01, 2007

BODY CHEMISTRIES AND ROCKING THE LABRATORY BABY


OK I'm in the mood to be brash and sassy ... bold even. I was thinking about sensuality, or more accurately sexuality. I have a definite theory about our sexuality. Well I didn't coin the theory; it's something I read once; it was a sociological study. But the jest of it was women are more alert to their own sensualness when they ovulate; and men a LOT more receptive to them. Makes you wonder; is there really something to body chemistry outside magnetic sexual attraction?

You look at the animal kingdom. Very few animals mate outside of reproductive times. I mean you don't see zebras getting jiggy wit it for no reason at all at the zoo (although... I actually HAVE seen zebras doing the wild thing at the zoo - it ain't pretty all those crazy stripes going every which way). So is it so impossible to believe that humans have the same chemical reaction as animals? LOL I know a few men that would love to use that as an excuse for never being monogomous (ok and you know; some chicks too - yah we can all be tawdry). But maybe we can't help it in some way? I decided to put this to practice. For the record, during ovulation, women are a lot more selective of who they will do it with. They are looking for strong, virale men. Doesn't mean they are looking to get knocked up; we humans do have a sense about timing pregnancies and such (although that doesn't always necessarily go accordingly).

I wanted to see if my hubby was more interested in me whenever I'm "fertile" (LOL OK that sounded tres medical) than he was other times. And you want to know what I found? Man can't get enough of me. I could have a mud mask on, granny panties and a huge zit on my chin and he'd think I was FAB-U-LOUS. Want to know something else? I can get enough of it either. So obviously there is something about animal lust in humans. I guess it's how we keep our planet so overly populated and why so many unplanned bambinos happen - people get so caught up in the moment they can't contain themselves.

So ladies, the next time you are popping off an egg try to take some stock of how the men around you are acting. Are the baggers at the grocery store extra smiley? Is the banker accidentally slipping you an extra $20.00? Guys, you thinking your lady is extra hot for some unexplanable reason? It's just something to think about really. After all: chemistry can't just be about test tubes and bunson burners can it?

9 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't it strange... I've noticed it before too. In fact, just last month Big Daddy cleaned the house for me within that 3 day window. And, I wasn't even dreaming. He said, "I thought I'd help while you were out, that way we could have some time to relax tonight."

Seriously, I wasn't dreaming, even pinched myself!

Anonymous said...

Brass and sassy, ooooh la la woman, my kind of girl! Have a wonderful week and thanks fo coming by over the weekend.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I haven't thought about that but I do think there may be some truth to this. Hmmm . . . .

Anonymous said...

Guess I should have waited to take the truck through inspection. After 45 minutes in the truck with a screaming kid, I got tired of waiting on the guys and left.

And KT might be a little more interested then, but he's sure not cleaning the house. LOL

Thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

Bankers actually slip ya'll some extra twentys??

Ok, the next time Trish is in her fertile stage, I'm driving her to every bank in my county!

Em said...

What an interesting theory (eyeing my wife across the room...)

Maria said...

Maybe it is different with lesbians. I don't know. I just know that all I pretty much have to do is show up in the house and she's good to go.

As for me, I have to be wined and dined and cuddled and love talked for a long time, no matter what time of the month it is.

Mrs. S. said...

That actually explains a lot..

But I'm pretty much game anytime.. I wonder if I'll ever outgrow the horndog in me.

I sure hope not!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm... That might explain my "incident" of two weeks ago...