Wednesday, April 25, 2007

MEME OF EPIC PROPORTIONS!

I found this on Maria's blog - and you know I thought it was a funnier meme, so I decided to totally steal it. WOO HA HA - that's right I plagerize when I can't think of anything good to say (besides that, you're all probably sick of me complaining about my leather chair).

1) You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
HMMMMMMMMM, well I couldn't say really because if I ever said her name outloud, and she read this... the consequences would be astronomical!

2) You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
Michael Jackson - he's just a freak!

3) Who would you really just like to punch in the face?
The next person who tells me they aren't delivering my leather chair.

4) What is your favorite cheese?
Asiago, but it has to be finely grated on pasta.

5) You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
Clubhouse with turkey, mayo, bacon, lettuce on a lightly toasted focacia bread.

6) You, Elvis, and Princess Diana are in a dog sled, fleeing across the Siberian wasteland with wolves in hot pursuit. The wolves are catching up fast. Who would you throw out to gain speed and why?
LOL why not the both of them. The dogs could run a lot faster from the wolves without all that extra dead weight (no pun intended - oh actually yes it was).

7) You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no strings attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity?
Oh lord I don't know. I kinda have a thing for Julian McMahon from Nip/Tuck.

8) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
Tim McGraw - he's kinda hot.

9) Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a one hundred dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy Shit. How are you gonna spend it?
Probably save it for the DNA test to prove whether Julian or Tim are the father of my baby.

10) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Venice!!!

11) Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another one hundred dollar bill. Now that you are in a new location, what are you gonna do?
Spend it on a romantic dinner with my husband to make up for the two celebrity affairs I had.

12) Your dream date. Who, where, and why?
Honestly, it would be with my husband, somewhere really romantic, with me looking incredibly hot, and no children around.

13) An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is?
I don't really drink. I would just ask for an open tab and buy all my friends a round.

14) Okay, girls and gay guys stand over here, guys and lesbians, over there. Girls and gay guys first: You're in bed with Marilyn, Monroe, Doris Day, and Salma Hayek. Who's gonna be the lucky girl? And similarily, guys and lesbians: You're in bed with Cary Grant, Paul Newman, and Johnny Depp. Who's gonna be the lucky guy? Give your reasons. .
Marilyn Monroe - she's an icon for pete's sakes. Plus she has nice boobs!

15) Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time traveling/phone booth. you can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
Three weeks ago, and play the lottery numbers so I can be a bazillionaire.

16) You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule that you put into place?
I am the almighty queen - bow down!!!


17) You have been given the opportunity to create the half hour TV show of your dreams. What is it called and what is it's premise?

My So-Called Crazy Life: About me, my children and how amazing it is I'm not on prescription meds.

18) What is your favorite curse word?
Skank

19) You have a choice of two doors. One of which you MUST go through. The first leads to a roomful of spiders, the second to a roomful of clowns. Which is it to be?
Hell the clowns. At least I'd have a floppy shoe to beat the spiders if they came into the second door.

20) Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. So what's the item?
My kids photoalbums.

21) One night, you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by mummies. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Tell them if they are up, they might as well give me a foot massage.

22) You have George W.Bush and Osama bin Laden locked in a small room together. It's airtight, so both are gonna suffocate anyway, but what amusing weapon do you give them?
A 10" dildo LOL.

23) The angel of death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the angel of death is a pretty cool and in a good mood and it offers you a half hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. What are you going to do in that half hour?
Snuggle in bed with all my kids and hubby.

24) Truthfully, what underwear are you currently wearing?
Nothing but in my defense, I am in my pjs!! Normally, a thong.

25)You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice. What is it going to be?
The power to make people shut-up whenever I give them the look.

26) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time span can only be a half hour, though. What half hour of your past would you like to experience again?
Well since I have more than one kid, I can't choose that. So I guess the moment my husband proposed to me.

27) Moses trips on his robe and drops the stone tablets. Commandment 11 is broken off. He leaves it there as his back is killing him. What does it say?
Thou shall not pick thy nose while driving the car.

28) You can erase any horrible experience of your past. What will it be?
I'd really rather not say.

29) Rufus reappears with the time machine and a custard pie. Who's gonna get it?,
Me! I want to eat it, screw throwing it!


30) You get kicked out of the country for being a time traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super powers. But, you can move to anywhere else in the world. What country are you going to live in now?

Italy - I like pasta and having a big ass isn't a bad thing there.

31) What part of your body would you change and why?
My tummy, the two csections have left it looking abused.

32) You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it going to be?
I'll just build my own. Screw those assholes that are banning me!

33) What's the last thing you ate?
A peak frene cookie.

34) Suddenly you have gained the power to float. Who are you going to show this to first?
My husband, I'd scare him when he was on the toilet.

35) The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radio-active vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the power to resurrect the dead celebrity of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
Anna Nicole Smith - I want to ask her what she thinks about everything that has gone on in the past 3 months.

36) The celestial gates of Beyond have opened. Much to your surprise, Death appears. As it turns out, once again, Death is actually a pretty cool entity and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family member/person of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
My Aunty Angie; she died of cancer and left this world too soon.

37) What's your theme song?
I'm too Sexy by Right Said Fred (LOL I wish!)

38) When did you last have sex?
Right now... computers turn me on, as do mindless questionnaires.

39) Buffy, Willow, or Xander?
Xander, because I'm not into the ladies, and plus, he looks like he'd do ok in the sack.

40) Who's up next?
Whoever has the patience to fill this out!! God speed!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

"focacia bread", "Asiago", "A peak frene cookie"...Geeez Elle, I've never heard of that stuff.

Cute post and some good answers...I liked #22 :)

Janis said...

lmao Elle...the picture of you floating in the blue toilet water almost made me spit out my coffee.

Thanks for that! ;)

Anonymous said...

#22 cracks me up! We sure think alike sometimes, lmao.

The Owners said...

LMAO. I really enjoyed this meme. I needed the amusement.

Maria said...

Just so you know...I started BAWLING when I heard Puttin on the Ritz, girl. :)

And, yeah...this meme was kind of fun, I thought...

Anonymous said...

Nice meme, THONG girl!

tulipmom said...

Very entertaining meme, Elle! And I love the music. Reminds me of a dance show I was in way back in seventh grade; we did a routine to "Puttin' On The Ritz" (complete with one white glitzy Michael Jackson glove ... oy).

Twisted Cinderella said...

LOL! this is really too much fun!

Sarahviz said...

Umm...I'm totally guilty of #27...

Scatteredmom said...

Hey, can I play too?

This Meme is cute.