I got tagged by Teri on this one.
This is a game called Chinese Freeze Tag. What are the rules, you wonder? Well then, allow me to explain. What you are about to read are ten - hopefully - interesting facts and/or habits of mine. After you are done reading you will find a list of ten people in no specific order. These are the names of the innocent bystanders whom I have tagged and thus drawn into this game. They will then be forced to write their own blog listing ten interesting facts about themselves, and also select another ten people to tag - No Tag Backs! Very simple, hopefully interesting. Now, sit back, relax, and be amazed.”
1. When I was 17 years old, I won a dance contest. These three girls who thought they did better than me took out an add in the local town's newspaper to argue that I shouldn't have won. In the end, they just looked like a bunch of jealous idiots.
2. The day me and hubby started dating, got engaged, and got married is the same day - the 24th.
3. I did in vitro fertilization to get pregnant with my twins. We did three rounds; the first two failed, and I got lucky on number three. My third baby was a total fluke. We got pregnant with her when the twins were 10 1/2 months old.
4. I was a crappy student in high school and barely passed to graduation. I couldn't get into any secondary institute. Three years later I got into a university by passing the ACT's with flying colors. I then proceeded to get Dean's and President's Honor Lists every semester and graduated Summa Cum Laude. Talk about sticking it to those people who called me dumb in high school!!!
5. I used to really bite my nails alot but all of a sudden stopped. I haven't done it since.
6. I am the oldest of three kids. I have a younger sister and a younger brother.
7. I probably said this before... I've been writing a novel for a while now. It's kinda a psychological thriller. I am severely protective over it and only one person has ever read it. It is my hope to finish it one day and have it published.
8. My parents are wealthy but we do not take hand-outs from them.
9. I got my first period in Canada's Wonderland on a family vacation. I was totally mortified and embarrased and my whole vacation sucked!!
10. I knew I was going to marry Jarrett the first time we had a date. I know that sounds really crazy - but it's true. We've been married almost 9 years, and together for 14.
I have no clue who was tagged, so you're it if you're reading this and never did it yet!