Friday, June 29, 2007

YOU THINK I ROCK?


I just had to mention that I got nominated for the Rockin Girl Blogger award twice matter of days by two fellow, awesome bloggers for this same award (Thanks Teri and Jenny!). I'm always amazed at people that really dig the things I write. Makes me feel like my thoughts are important. Don't get me wrong, I don't only feel validated on-line LOL. But you usually can't have an in-depth, stimulating conversation with pre-schoolers. Why just earlier today, Jenna told me she wants to have a baby brother, and we should name it Mr. FeatherPuppet. Don't ask. Anyways, it's nice that people actually think of me when they have a chance to pick someone to pass it onto!

For my part, I now get to nominate five people of my own. I've been noticed that some of you have already been nominated. So don't get all bent out of shape - you already got your kudos. You know I love you all. In fact, anyone that is reading this right now should be able to be a Rockin Girl Blogger (especially Slick - he's more feminine than any of us). LOL So I'll use this opportunity to name some other people that haven't gotten an honorable mention yet.

1) Cat - I love her. I love all Canadians. I love Americans too though (I gave birth to three Yankees after all). But I love her style. She's fab!

2) Janet - there is just something about her that makes you feel like you've known her for years. She's an easy read (not easy in other ways LOL - God why am I being crass today?)

3) Maria - She was one of the first people I started to read about when I started to blog. I love her openers about her life. It's like curling up on a chair and reading your favorite book.

4) Tulipmomm - she and I have similar lives. I like the way we seem to think the same way; experience things. She's a great gal.

5) Janis - not many of you may be familiar with her (shame on you!) She's also one of my bestest buds but don't think that was the reason I choose her. Janis has an amazing writing skill and she's funny as hell. So she definitely rocks!!!

So thanks to all my loyal readers!!! You know I love you all!

6 comments:

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Congratulations on your award!

It is nice to be able to have "conversations" with people over the age of 3! :)

I am not familiar with all of these people....I will have to check them out!

tulipmom said...

There goes my chance to nominate you :(

Thanks Elle! You're the best!

Fratzels said...

You do rock!

Maria said...

Thanks for the nod. And right back at you....twice.

Anonymous said...

Thanks woman!!!

I am easy...too...hee hee...at least I used to be...my husband would disagree...

He. I crack myself up!

And you totally rock, love!

Twisted Cinderella said...

You certainly are a Rocken Girl Blogger!